Tell us the measurements of the space you'd like to cover and we'll calculate the number of panels needed for your project.
To cover a space of
Enter the height
Enter the width
cm, you will need
Each panel measures 240 cm x 60 cm - 1.44 sqm in total.
Acoustic Black Ash Wood Panel
Pickup currently unavailable
We offer express home delivery. Normal delivery time is 4 to 12 days depending on the order size.
In case of quality error or damaged product during shippng, we offer a replacemet.
1. Gluing straight onto the wall
A construction glue or grab adhesive is recommended
2. Screwing directly into the wall
By using black screws for the black backing option or
silver or grey screws for the grey-backed option, the
panels can be screwed directly into the wall through the
We recommend a minimum of 9 screws per panel at
200mm intervals across the width and 800mm down the
length of the panel.
If installing into ceilings, then make sure they are
screwed into ceiling joists.
Please make sure the correct fixings are used if going
into plasterboard, for example.
3. Screwing the panels into 45mm timber batons
We recommend screwing 45mm timber batons to the
wall and then screwing the panels directly into the
batons through the acoustic felt to achieve optimum
Combined with Rockwool sound insulation behind the
panels in between the batons, this will achieve Class A
Pazachalo® is a high-quality, easy-to-install wooden decorative wall and ceiling panel with amazing sound absorption. The wooden panels fit perfectly into the Nordic interior style.
The board is easy to cut and shape to fit. If you wish, you can also oil the surfaces to make the shade a little darker.
- The product dampens sound and improves acoustics.
- The acoustic felt on the back is made of recycled plastic and is 9 mm thick.
- The middle part of the drill is made of MDF, the wood of which comes from FSC-certified suppliers. The three visible surfaces of the slat are melamine.
- Each bar is 25x13 mm (width x depth). The distance between the strips is 15 mm.
- The acoustic felt is 9 mm thick.
- Dimensions: 2400x600
- Weight: 12kg
Made in Europe.
Perfect for residential and commercial use
Pazachalo® wood panels are perfect for any residential or commercial project. Make your bedroom, office or living room a beautiful place with our high-quality hand crafted panels. For commercial use, not only these panels will help you to absorb sound but also giving your space a visually pleasing.